Bio-Barrier Blue Light & Pollution Defense Dew
Regular price $71.50
Size: 2.0 oz
Bio-Barrier Blue Light & Pollution Defense Dew was created for protection and defense against damage to the skin caused by blue light from electronics and urban pollution. It contains antioxidants and active ingredients to combat the negative effects such as free radical damage.
Studies suggest that algae, botanical extracts, antioxidants and vitamins help fight against the negative blue light damage to the skin. Our scientists have also included potent ingredients to defend against pollution.
- Lightweight moisturizing dew that boosts the healthy radiance and vitality of the skin.
- Reduces free radical damage, protects from blue light with the use of many actives, such as Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Ext., Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Dunaliella Salina Extract and Goji Berry Oil, a superfood ingredient.
- Promotes microcirculation, antioxidant and anti-elastase activity with Grape leaf extract and Resveratrol.
- Combat pollution effects: Blue Light and urban environment ingredients to protect and restore the integrity of the skin. Builds up and restores the skin barrier function and improves skin quality and radiance.
- Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Reduces skin redness and pruritus sensations with the use of Licorice Root.
- Green/Red Algae increases skin moisture/retention, skin smoothness, elasticity and evens the skin tone. It is rich in antioxidants that help fight free radical damage. Algae contains high concentrations of nutrients and amino acids.
- Goji Berry Oil is an antioxidant that helps to repair the damage to skin caused by sunlight and UV radiation. It helps to protect skin from free radical damage. It helps to reduce acne, promote collagen production and even the skin tone.
- Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3. It promotes protein synthesis, which improves skin metabolism. By improving the cells metabolism, it improves skin texture exhibiting anti-aging properties. It inhibits free radial formation, making it a good anti-oxidant. It is also a skin whitener and UV protector.
- Resveratrol is a polyphenolic phytoalexin (3,5,4′-trihydroxystilbene) produced by plants to protect themselves against environmental stress or invading microorganisms. It offers potent anti-oxidant properties, strong anti-inflammatory benefits, and wound healing activity.
- Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) is the most stable form of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E (Natural) is conditioning.
- Bisabolol is a powerful antioxidant that soothes irritated skin, stimulates the skin's healing process, protects the skin cells from free radical damage and improves the visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract uses the benefits of red vine leaves to stimulation micro-circulation, anti-oxidant and anti-elastase activity, and improve astringent activity. It prepares skin for facing urban pollution, for limiting toxin accumulation, and for preventing cell intoxication and premature aging. Cosmetic applications include anti-pollution, skin detoxification, anti-oxidative stress, sensitive skin (dermo-cosmetics), and anti-aging.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is also known as sodium salt of hyaluronan. Due to its small size, Sodium Hyaluronate is exceptionally penetrative. It can reach deep into the dermis layer of the skin to mix with, attract, and maintain water. It also promotes skin microcirculation, and helps maintain normal metabolism and nutrient absorption. All of these attributes contribute to the result of decreased wrinkles, fuller youthful appearance, softer and smoother skin.
- Ectoine is developed through a professional fermentation platform technology, with a high stability and safety profile. Ectoine is an amino acid derivative and belongs to the group of extremolytes. Tests prove it has remarkable protective and repairing effects, helping the skin resist against external pressure. It can be widely used in personal care products such as repair, anti-pollution, sun care, anti-aging products and color cosmetic products.
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil/Dunaliella Salina Extract/Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract is an innovative combination of natural bioactive ingredients used to limit UV-induced damage. Due to its unique combination of ingredients as well as temperature and UV stability, SUN'ALG® offers free radical scavenger potential and helps to prevent signs of premature aging and protect the skin against damaging effects of sun exposure.
- N-Acetyl-Glucosamine is the basic unit of many kinds of important amylose in the organism cell. It has many important physiological functions in the organism, which can strengthen immune system function of human body and cure all kinds of inflammation.
- Glycerin is an odorless, colorless liquid that has a wide variety of applications. Naturally derived from plant sources, glycerin is a humectant meaning it attracts water to itself. This means it pulls in water to the outer skin layer.
- Tropaeolum Majus is a flower derived extract that is anti-aging and skin brightening. It has anti-fungal, anti-oxygenic and anti-aflatoxin properties. It works to oxygenate the skin tissue.
- Trehalose reflects the composition of Natural Moisturizing Factor found within the skin's epidermis. Natural Moisturizing Factor starts to deplete as we age. It is also a skin protectant and antioxidant.
- Acetyl zingerone is derived from ginger. It is proven in clinical studies that it addresses the signs of photoaging. It treats wrinkles, pigmentation and redness. Although it is not an antioxidant, it acts like one and has the ability to scavenge and quench several forms of reaction oxygen species (ROS).
- Matrixyl 3000 is an anti-aging peptide that promotes collagen and elastin in the deeper layers of the skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Panthenol binds to and holds water in the skin which restores the suppleness and smoothness of the skin. It is anti-inflammatory and activates the proliferation of cells that are important for wound healing and restoring skin barrier function. It prevents the skin from becoming dry or flaky.
- Licorice Root Extract has skin soothing properties and helps to even the skin tone and reduce redness. It contains glycyrrhizin which is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from UV rays and free radical damage.
- Black/Brown/Red Rice Extract provide antioxidants, vitamins, minerals to protect skin immune health. Rice extracts provide anti-inflammatory and anti-photo aging properties.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil is derived from the castor bean and it's main fatty acid is ricinoleic acid. It is an emollient and skin conditioner. It has been found to absorb UV light. It also helps the skin look dewy and bright.
- Shea Butter moisturizes and softens the skin. It has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins and has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Patented P.E.T.® Technology
Made in the USA | Cruelty Free | Paraben Free | Non Toxic