Optimum Super A Revital Emulsion
Regular price $99.00
Size: 1.0 oz
The OPTIMUM line is one of our most advanced skincare lines combining a powerhouse of networking antioxidants, such as CoQ10, Vitamins A, C, E, and alpha-lipoic acid, which work synergistically to maintain a healthy, younger-looking skin structure. This line of products is specially formulated to target deeper lines and sagging skin, this treatment also incorporates cutting-edge complexes such as DMAE, Argireline™, and Pentacare™ to relax facial muscles and dramatically reduce deep wrinkles.
Optimum Super A Revital Emulsion is ideal for normal/combination/oily/mature skin.
Infused with a high concentration of Vitamin A, a key element in exfoliating dead skin cells and unclogging pores; this emulsion significantly improves the appearance of fine lines, reduces blotchiness and uneven skin tone and hydrates the skin to reveal a smoother texture. The exfoliating and cell turnover strength of this formulation makes this emulsion most suitable for men, who tend to have tougher skin, or for older, more mature skin that is experiencing breakouts.
- Retinol boosts cell turnover for renewed, smoother skin
- Utilizes Vitamin C to promote fibroblast activity
- Vitamins A and E reduces the look of wrinkles and lines.
- Retyinyl Palmitate (Vit A) helps improve skin tone, thickens the skin and smooths the texture.
- Sodium Ascorbly Phosphate (Vit C) is a water soluble Vitamin C that provides the antioxidant benefits of reducing free radicals. Vitamin C helps to even the skin tone.
- Jojoba Oil is an emollient that helps skin maintain hydration and softens and smooths the skin.
- Shea Butter hydrates and conditions the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid which works in the deeper layers of the skin. This form is hydrophilic and draws moisture into the skin cells. It reduces dryness and flaking of the skin.
- Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that has antimicrobial and anti-inflammation properties.
- Aloe Barbadensis reduces redness, inflammation and pigment spots.
- Panthenol (Vit B5) is a moisturizing, soothing and anti-irritant. It helps restore the barrier function to prevent water loss.
- Beta Glucan helps protect and restore compromised skin barrier function. It provides pathogen and virus fighting benefits. It is a humectant which helps to keep the skin hydrated.
Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Green Tea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamine E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Beta Glucan, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C).
Apply at PM after toner, gently rub a small drop over entire face every other night for the first 2 weeks, then every night. Or alternate with Optimum Cream/Emulsion for mature skin. Be sure to apply sunscreen during the day when using any Vitamin A products.
Oily, Combination, Normal, Mature.
Patented P.E.T.® Technology
Made in the USA | Cruelty Free | Paraben Free | Non Toxic