- Calms the skin
- Instant hydration and skin brightening effect
- Evens out skin tone
- Increases absorption rate of beneficial active ingredients
SESHA Skin Therapy’s Evanescent Mask consists of seaweed polysaccharide gel formed into a tissue paper thin mask. The rich nutrients of our Mask Activator combined with the material of the Evanescent Mask work to instantaneously liquefy the mask into a translucent gel. This new formulation enhances the absorption rate of the active ingredients in our Clarifying Serum to increase hydration and lighten the skin’s complexion immediately after mask removal.
With gentle massage, the Clarifying Serum and Evanescent Mask effectively lighten the skin and even out the skin tone.
SESHA Skin Therapy has specially imported mineral rich sea water from Australia and infused it with a blend of botanicals, creating an activator that has a natural calming effect on the skin.
Canola Oil, Flax Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Olus Oil-Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
(and) Diacetyl Boldine, Natural Tocopherol, Squalane, Octadecenedioic Acid, Pentadecalactone, Ethoxydiglycol, Lecithin, Bisabolol, LiquaPar O, Dihydroxybipheny
Activator: Aqua, Australia imported sea water, Tonka Bean, Allantoin, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract, Cucumber Sativus, (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cucurbitaceae (Gourd) Extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylisothiazolinone.
1. Cleanse the face, then massage Clarifying Serum on targeted facial areas for 10 minutes
2. Smooth the 2 pieces of the Evanescent Mask over the entire face.
3. Remove the sealed opening of the Mask Activator ampoule and replace it with the larger applicator tip. Apply the about half of the Mask Activator over the Evanescent mask, starting from the top section of the mask and continue on to wet the whole face.
4. Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes then squeeze the remaining Mask Activator over the Evanescent Mask and gently massage the face.
5. Use a warm towel to wipe away the mask. This step may need to be repeated two to three times. There is no need to rinse the face again.
Just started using this treatment and love it. It does lighten the pigmentation and my clients are returning for more treatments. The downfall to this product is the removal process. I find it very difficult and a little time consuming.
Response: Hi RB, Thank you for addressing this issue. We recommend using 2 hot towels to gently remove the mask from the face. We will be uploading an instructional video on this mask soon and will keep you posted. Thanks!